Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day tease

I hope everyone's having a good Valentine's Day. The McHusband and I have been busy with house stuff today. He decided to get some of our backsplash tile up, and I've been helping him as needed and doing my cleaning for the McInlaws' visit tomorrow.

Anyway, I wanted to share some teaser pics of the backsplash. The McHusband did behind the sink and the stove wall, but he wanted to get outside to enjoy the halfway nice weather this afternoon so he says he might finish the fridge wall later.




























The semi-finished product.














We are really happy with it so far. The McHusband wasn't sure he'd like so much pattern up on the wall, but it really isn't coming across as too bold and busy.

And the project in general is going fairly smoothly, thank goodness. The McHusband was a tiling virgin until this morning - guess he'll always remember this Valentine's Day.

No comments: