Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kim’s Wedding: Before dinner

Leigh and Vickie handed out the programs for the ceremony.  I created the programs so here’s the whole team.

IMG_1835

Heather and Vanessa lookin’ good in black and white.  Work it, girls!

IMG_1840

Here comes the bride!

IMG_1847

He did, she did…  Married!

IMG_1855

Before we made our way to the reception, we took pictures of some of us couples in our fancy clothes.

Terry and Vickie

IMG_1856

Leigh and Mickey

IMG_1860

Chelle and Jeremy

IMG_1861

Anna and Logan

IMG_1862

And these last two need no introduction…

IMG_1858croppedcnma

Okay, enough couples pictures.  Onto groups!

Our guys looked great.  It’s always a treat to see them dressed up.  From left to right: The McHusband, Terry, Jeremy, Bruce, and Shawn.

IMG_1878

And the girls.  We looked pretty fab, too.

IMG_1879rev

Chelle and I both had dresses with pockets.  See demonstration below if you don’t believe me.

IMG_1882

Vanessa didn’t have pockets, but I still let her be in my picture.

IMG_1883

Before we went inside to eat, Kim and Greg had their first dance.  She kept their plan to dance for real (as opposed to the sway that the McHusband and I did people tend to do) a secret, and I was glad she did.  It was so much fun to watch them.

Aaaaannnd I’ve found the negative to Live Wire.  I have to have a YouTube account in order to upload a video so guess what?  I’m just going to have to leave you hanging because I’m tired and ready to head to bed.

More wedding fun to come!

No comments: