Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SPD ‘13: Self-portraits (a.k.a. McWife Overload)

I’m going to break the party up into at least three posts: the random self-portraits that I and a few others took through the night, some decorations and food, and then the party in general.  So sit back and scroll through the first set of people pics and imagine how much fun we were having.

Jeremy and me

DSC_4416

With Jovyn

DSC_4421

Just Jovyn, looking much more serious.

DSC_4431

My teeth and Fred’s eye.  Note to self: Make sure the camera’s zoomed out…

DSC_4441

Let’s try that again.  (BTW, Fred is my neighbor.)

DSC_4442

Me and Vanessa

DSC_4449

And last but not least, Tawnya and me.

DSC_4497

All right, that’s more than enough of me.  I’ve got fun decorations, yummy treats, and lots more friendly faces to share this week.

No comments: