Thursday, October 2, 2014

Primetime

Contrary to what the title would have you believe, this isn’t another post about more shows I’m watching that I’m not actually watching.

So I’m no make-up expert, but I do wear it almost every day.  Certainly I get made up for work, then I put on at least the essentials if not a full face on Saturday depending on my social schedule.  I may or may not wear the bare minimum (mascara and powder) on Sunday for my Walmart run.

During the week when my make-up needs to last just under 12 hours, I have been disappointed that my eyes don’t look half as good after lunch as they did before breakfast.  So I read up on eye primers and decided to give Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer by Tarte a try.

I bought it on Saturday and have used it for three days.  Verdict?  It works!  I won’t say it’s perfect as there’s the littlest bit of eye-shadow creasing toward the end of my workday, but it’s not much and the overall look is still there.

I got mine at Ulta for $18.  Guess what was in my mail that afternoon?  A coupon for $3.50 off a purchase of $10 or more. Guess I need to go back and buy something else.

Now I have a question for you guys: Anyone have an undereye concealer they swear by?  Forget stretch marks (which I didn’t get, by the way), it’s the undereye circles that are the long-lasting signs of pregnancy.  Well, the results of a pregnancy anyway.

Another thing that results from pregnancy?  Adorable babies. Smile

20140920_101904

No comments: