Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Fitness Report

I’m making this quick.  Because I was able to work out last night, I was pressed for time to get everything done and ready for the next day.

I went to the Y on Tuesday for my boot camp class, the one I attended through the week of Christmas.  I was so excited to get back to it.  Can you tell?

0506141817

Boot camp was awesome and I have a ways to go to get back to where I was, but I have to start somewhere.

Then last night, I met with Linda who used to teach the Saturday boot camp that the McHusband attended and I went to for a few months until Linda decided she couldn’t afford to keep meeting our group for free.  I’m going to see her once a week for about six weeks to kickstart things and then I’ll probably back off to every other week for another couple months.  After that, hopefully I can keep up the momentum on my own.

I felt great when I got home, even though it was 8:45 and I knew it was going to be a late night.  (Please ignore my messy bathroom and dirty mirror.)

0508142048

I can’t wait to see how my body reacts to the exercise.

TGIF and have a great weekend!

P.S.  Happy Birthday to Shawn today!  And an early shout-out to my mom and the McMom – Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments: