Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lapping it up

Last weekend, the McHusband took Mr. Crankypants – I mean Connor – out on the deck to see if some fresh air would help his mood.  It didn’t do too much for the baby, but his parents enjoyed the change of scenery and visit from the kitties.

DSC_1155

Tori has always loved the McHusband and his lap.  When she was inside with us, she’d be on the other couch for an hour while I watched TV alone.  Soon as the McHusband sat down next to me, she’d leave her comfy spot and settle down in his lap.

DSC_1159

DSC_1160

Before long, Emma also had to see what all the excitement was about.

DSC_1163

Ignore the crying baby.  See how Tori’s pretty much hugging the McHusband’s leg?  Actually, the McHusband shouldn’t feel too special; she used to assume the same pose with the couch.  I can relate; I love my spot on the couch, too.

DSC_1165

Emma decided being on the table alone was just fine, thankyouverymuch.

DSC_1168

Looks like that fresh air finally worked.

DSC_1169

1 comment:

Sara said...

So cute!