Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recipe Recap: Chocolate Tart with Honey Crust

I came across this recipe on a blog called "Sprinkle bakes." According to the profile info, she loves baking and dessert making. It just so happens that I love dessert eating so we're a match made in cyber-heaven.

I had whipping cream left over from one of the desserts I made a couple weeks ago and all I needed to complete the ingredient list for this tart was a box of graham cracker crumbs. I love when that happens.

This tart isn't for everyone. If you're crazy like the McHusband and don't like a strong chocolate flavor, then you probably won't care too much for this tart. But if you're perfectly sane like me, then give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Look at all that uninterrupted chocolate.
















With a dessert this rich, it was a good thing that the crust was as tall as the chocolate layer.

I thought this crust was especially tasty, and I think I'll file it away to use as my go-to graham cracker crust recipe.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Holy cow that looks good!