Monday, August 23, 2010

A McWedding: Part IV

Okay, this is the last post about the wedding. It was a sticky night and I'm a sweaty girl so I knew it was only a matter of time before my dress showed that I wasn't exactly keeping my cool. Unlike the McMom, Jenny, and Christine, I didn't dance until after the sun (and a fair amount of White Zin) went down, but I don't think that really mattered except that maybe the sweat marks weren't quite as visible in the dark.




Melissa and her bridesmaids all danced together. I don't know if I'm out of touch and this was a dance that most people know or if it's something the girls came up with as a group. Either way, it was cute.


And later, it looks like the McMom's leading the group through a few moves.


Apparently the girl wearing my dress and I each like our drinks pink, too. We finally ran into each other at the "bar," and of course I had to get a picture.


Now, let me explain my wet dress. Okay, the part around the belt, that's sweat. But the straps are wet because the girls behind the bar were giving me a paper towel dipped in the ice water in the cooler each time I got a refill. So that's why I'm so wet up top.

I don't remember her name or what we talked about, but we had fun together.


And the girl in this picture in the black and white skirt and purplish shirt asked me about the McHusband. Except she didn't know he was my McHusband. She asked, "Do you know anything about the guy in the blue shirt?" I told her he was my husband and she said he was cute. I agreed.


And the last picture of the night and the weekend. I didn't remember the McHusband taking this picture so I was surprised to see it in the camera the next day. The guy in the picture is the McHusband's cousin, Brian.


We had a great time visiting with everyone during the weekend and really enjoyed the wedding and reception. For the next summertime wedding, though, I think I'll go with a black or navy dress instead.

1 comment:

McMom said...

Well, I guess now you and Ryan are even on admiring strangers... you in Vegas and him in K'ville!!