Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A birthday celebration

April's full of birthdays: Calvin's, Shannon's, my grandma's, Jenny's, my uncle's, and last but DEFINITELY not least - mine! :) Bruce's birthday just barely made the cut for the club as he was lucky enough to be born on April Fool's Day.





















Heather invited the McHusband and me along with a few other friends and neighbors over for a birthday cookout this past Saturday.

Chelle and Jeremy were there.





















So were Kim and Greg.





















Jovyn was in town for the weekend and we took a self portrait.





















Uh, let's try that again.
















Much better.

Heather and the McHusband.
















The table was running low on seating options so Heather brought in a chair from the living room, and Chelle and I shared it.
















I guess she's telling a story involving a phone call. Or telling someone to hang loose.

Aww, my McHusband and me. I'm so glad someone else grabbed the camera for some pictures.
















I made a lemon cheesecake and a strawberry dessert sauce for the occasion. That post coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture... why are Ryan's eyes going in different directions? Looks like a fun time! McMom