Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The calm before the storm

So Shannon and the rest of the crew got to the house at 3:30 or so on Friday. I worked a half-day with plans to work out and shower before they arrived.

I did neither.

But I used my extra time wisely and ate lunch, filled the truck with gas, unloaded the dishwasher, photographed some of the goodies I made, and took lots of deep breaths in anticipation of a hectic weekend.

Waiting for our guests...






















































The last time Morgan relaxed until Sunday around noon.
















Tucker was temporarily worn out from missing his afternoon nap and chasing his Frisbee and just being outside. That sunshine can be exhausting!
















I hope that's just dirt on his nose...
















While Morgan generally isn't even okay with laying on the carpet - she MUST have a bed - Tucker much prefers the cooler hard-surface floors. You know he's hot when he lays on the marble fireplace surround.
















Next up: The Storm (a.k.a. What happens when your sister, mom, two nieces and a nephew visit for the weekend).

No comments: