Friday, October 30, 2015

TGIF!

I am home with Connor today since he was still running a 101+ fever through the afternoon and his 7:00-bedtime last night so we’ll keep our fingers crossed that he is feeling better today.  If he still has a fever around mid-morning, I will probably end up taking him to the doctor.

This was Connor at lunchtime just before his nap yesterday.  Poor guy obviously wasn’t feeling too well.  (The McHusband stayed home with him yesterday.)

28271

I hate that C0nnor is missing out on the fun and chance to wear his costume, but he probably isn’t going to school at all today, not even just for the little parade this afternoon.  My plan is to still drop off the fruit cups; no sense those going to waste and everyone missing out on my snack o’lanterns.

Thank goodness I don’t get sick and have personal days to use for Connor.

Hope you guys have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: