Monday, October 5, 2015

New shows

Just popping in really quick on Monday to say hey and see if you guys were watching any of the new shows this season.  I don’t watch TV when I’m spending time with Connor so I have to be picky about what I add to what I’m already committed to watching.

Out of three new shows I’ve sampled, I have one winner, one that’s entertaining enough, and one that the McHusband and I watched that I don’t think I’ll keep on my schedule.

The winner is Life in Pieces, a half-hour comedy that’s on after Big Bang Theory.  I’ve seen its first two episodes and I’m hooked.  I hope I’m not the only one watching and it succeeds.

Scream Queens is the show that’s pure fluff, but it’s entertaining fluff and the mystery is interesting so I’ll keep it on the list for now.

The McHusband and I watched Heroes the first time around so we had to check out Heroes Reborn.  Ever since Chuck, I’ve been a big fan of Zachary Levi’s so he was just one more reason to watch the new series.  Unfortunately, he wasn’t enough for me to want to get invested in the show.

Is anyone else watching any of these?  What do you guys think?

The McHusband and I are both taking today off to visit with his parents and aunt and uncle who are visiting from Texas.  What a great way to start our week!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I tried to check out Life in Pieces last night via streaming. But CBS blocked me from watching because my browser had ad-block running. Boo.