Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tucker's two!

Today's Tucker's second birthday. My baby's growing up.

Here he is the day we got him.






























And now. Notice just his HEAD barely fits on the corner of the bed these days.













My handsome boy. :)












Tucker grew up, but Morgan's the one who aged. Check out how gray her face is now compared to when we first brought Tucker home.

















Oh man, am I gonna look that different two years after our first kid?

4 comments:

McMom said...

Awwww --- what a cutie he is! My offer still stands! McMom

McHusband said...

How about we give you Emma instead? :)

Anonymous said...

Steph, the 3rd was Wolfgang's 2nd birthday also!! I knew they were at least a few weeks apart, but never realized that they had the same bday. :-) Give Tucker a big pat on the behind for us (2 in fact). :-)

Gma said...

You should know Steph -- it's tough being a big sister! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tucker!!!