Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I {heart} Skinny Cow

I've been MIA, haven't I? I guess there just really hasn't been much going on lately. The McHusband went to Myrtle Beach for his annual Mustang Week trip with the boys this past weekend so while I got together with the girls to celebrate Vickie's birthday, I didn't have the camera to commemorate our night. It's just been business as usual around our house - work, work out, go to bed, repeat.

I did want to share a new treat that I've been enjoying lately between "work out" and "go to bed." It's a Chocolate Truffle ice cream bar made by Skinny Cow. It's not one of those flimsy ice cream pops that leave you wanting more. It's pretty substantial and it's hard to believe it has just 100 calories. I always have room for 100 calories at the end of the day.

The McHusband's a fan of the French Vanilla flavor, but that one just doesn't do it for me. However, we're also fans of Skinny Cow's ice cream sandwiches, especially the mint and cookies n cream varieties. Yum!

I'm sure I'm not even a blip on Skinny Cow's radar, but if the powers that be over there catch wind of my post, they should certainly feel free to contact me for product testing. I would be VERY happy to load up a grocery cart with every Skinny Cow product I can get my hands on. One thing I haven't tried yet is the new low fat cups, and that Chocolate Fudge Brownie flavor is calling my name.

Skinny Cow, email me. Let's do dessert!

1 comment:

Gma said...

Consider me in when they send you enough to have a tasting!