Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy {Day After} Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I don't know about where you are, but Mother Nature must've gotten just what she wanted because she was in a GREAT mood yesterday. Sunny and 72 with a breeze - it was gorgeous here! It's actually supposed to be nice all week with Friday's high closer to 80 than 70. North Carolina can be a bit schizophrenic with its weather, but when you have 80 sunshiny degrees in February, you tend to forget about the record-setting frigid winter you just lived through.

The McHusband sent me flowers at work. Awww, I know, how sweet is he, huh? Especially considering this was our FIFTEENTH Valentine's Day together. Fifth, fifteenth, or fiftieth - flowers never get old, especially when they're delivered and you can show them off.





















If multi-colored tulips don't scream "Spring!" I don't know what does.
















In addition to the flowers, the McHusband grilled tuna steaks and got me just what I asked for: Pioneer Woman's new book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, and Dexter Season 4. Because nothing says love like a TV show about a serial killer. I got him a bike computer that'll keep track of his distance and, um, other bike stuff. Because gadgets make everything more fun, right?

1 comment:

Gma said...

WAY.TO.GO. McHusband!!