Monday, December 29, 2014

Stay-cation

Christmas 2014: We visited, we celebrated, we survived.  Now it’s time for a few days at home, literally.  I am off work until I go back on Friday.  Since that’s a new year, I don’t want to take the day off and use a vacation day for the first working day in 2015.

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hopefully I’m not the only one with some time off this week.  I am going to do my best to be equal parts productive and lazy so we’ll see how successful I am.

I am opting to not blog this week unless it’s to work on some posts for next week.  I just want to hang out in the evenings and during my Connor-free downtime.  However, I’m sure I’ll still be posting to Instagram so feel free to check in and see what’s going on.

“See” you in 2015!

No comments: