Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Loving lately

I asked for an ear warmer headband thingie for Christmas and the McHusband was kind enough to fulfill my wish.  My thinking was that if I had something new and useful, I’d be more likely to go for a run outside rather than have the mindset that it was the Y or nothing when it came to my workouts.

So far I’ve gone for three runs and each one has been better than the last.  My most recent one was Monday night when it was roughly 40 degrees, if that, with wind gusts strong enough to blow me off track.  According to WRAL:

"Winds will be gusting 35 to 45 mph, so the wind is going to be a big issue for us later this afternoon," Gardner said.

Let me tell you, I was really grateful to have my ears covered!

PART_1422928063492_20150128_184806

I can’t seem to find my exact headband, but it’s by Under Armour and it does a fantastic job of keeping my ears warm even on a cold and VERY windy night.

If you are looking for something to help you get you out of the house (besides a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog immune to our NC winters) the rest of these cold winter days, I recommend an ear warmer headband thingie like mine.

No comments: