Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Blogging blahs

I haven’t been a very good blogger lately, have I?  The problem is twofold: I’m just not that motivated to type-type-type away once I sit down at night.  And even when I am, I don’t have much to write about these days.

Up at 5:25, get ready, be with Connor, leave by 7:15 for work.  Leave work at 4:45, commute for at least 35 minutes (last night was an hour), pick up Connor and tend to him.  I might work out, depending on the night and my mood.  Then I shower, get things ready for the next day, and I’m lucky if I have a whole hour to myself to catch up on some TV and play on the internet before hopefully getting into bed by 10:00.

I know, pretty exciting, huh?

We did travel to SC this past weekend to celebrate Henley’s first birthday so maybe I will get around to a quick post with a few photos by Friday.  In the meantime, The Walking Dead finale is on and I think I’m going to give it my relatively undivided attention.

No comments: