Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pictionary

I have satellite radio in my car and I listen to the comedy channels when I’m stuck in traffic on the way to and from work.  I heard the beginning of this bit last night as I arrived to pick up Connor.  The comedian’s alternate name for Pictionary is spot on.

And just in case the video doesn’t work, you can find it here.  I have a confession, I didn’t actually watch the whole thing so I’m hoping it’s entertaining the whole way through.

Sorry I lied about those lemon bars.  Or, can we say it was an early April Fool’s trick?  I was just too tired last night to get the pictures off the camera and write more than, “Lemon bars good.  You make.”

Happy Hump Day!

PS  A very happy birthday to Bruce today!  It is so appropriate that his birthday is April Fool’s Day. Smile

DSC_3800

No comments: