Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Plans

I just wanted to touch base with everyone really quick.  I want to apologize for not blogging.  Let me make it up to you with more not-blogging.

I actually was going to tell you guys about all the McHusband’s hard work in the yard this weekend, but I don’t have the after pictures and, well, me telling you how nice it looks now just isn’t the same.

I am traveling to Michigan this week (more on that later) so things are a bit wonky around here in McMania.  Fingers crossed that the long weekend gets me back on track.  Hopefully I will get some rest, bake up some blogworthy treats, take some new pictures of Connor, and get his 15-month update written and ready to share with you next week.

Hope everything’s good with the rest of you and if we don’t “talk” before, have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: