Monday, February 22, 2010

Costarring my clothes

I've seen two of my tops on HGTV. The first was on Get It Sold with Sabrina Soto.

















(Sorry it's not the best quality - I took a picture of the TV.)

I got that shirt from Ann Taylor Loft the summer before we went to Vegas.

And remember my favorite shirt back in November? Well, a local real estate agent was wearing it when she was on Bang For Your Buck, one of my favorite HGTV shows. This past weekend, the new episode was about $75,000 kitchen renovations in Raleigh.

There she is! (And by "she," I mean my shirt, of course.)













I'm definitely not the trendiest person, but it's nice to see that a few of my choices pass muster and are camera-ready.

I just got a black scoopneck sweater from the Loft last week - for $9.88! I wonder who'll be wearing that...

1 comment:

Gma said...

I always knew you were a star! Interesting to note these gals are real women wearing real clothes, eh?