Monday, November 23, 2009

Wuv... Twoo wuv...

{Who knows what movie that's from?}

I've found a new love.

It's not another man.

It's not a puppy/kitty/bunny/any other fuzzy thing.

It's not silver, gold, or a semi-precious stone.

It's a sweater.

A beautiful berry-colored sweater from Ann Taylor Loft.

















It's got a great v-neck with chiffon trim, giving it a bit of a delicate air.


























It seems like the trend for shirts in the past year or so is for them to be longer, to come down over the hips, clinging to hips that aren't meant to be clung to.

This sweater comes down just far enough. It doesn't emphasize, it accentuates.

"You've got to ack-centuate the positive, e-liminate the negative..." Who knows what movie that's from?

How much do I love this sweater? So much that I bought another one in a color that the McHusband and I fight over. It's deep blue, I say. It's purple, he says. (Or vice versa.)

Maybe that second one should've been white.

3 comments:

McMom said...

Or Black........

Anonymous said...

I bought the same shirt yesterday in the brown/ tan color! I was thinking about getting it in black too!
Chelle

Sara said...

The Princess Bride!

(Inconceivable!)