Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby!

I'm an aunt again! I know, I sound like a broken record, don't I? So long as our families keep having babies, I'll always have blog material.

Bri had her baby yesterday. Little Maxie Lee was born at 6:34 pm. She weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz and was 21 inches long. She's a whole pound bigger than Lyla was.
















(Thanks, Shannon, for the pictures.)

I talked to Bri this morning and asked what Lyla thought of her new sister. Bri said Lyla came in the room and asked, "Where's my baby sister?" She saw Maxie then said, "I want to play with Owen." Ah, the love of a sister... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW -- look at all that HAIR!! Glad she is here and all are doing well! McMom

Gma said...

She looks like a little indian, even has a crazy mohawk! Black hair like her daddy where Lyla's is/always has been blonde. Going to be interesting to see if it stays or changes color.

One more little bird for the nest!