Friday, July 26, 2013

Sittin’ in the rain

Have you guys seen this picture?

A tree frog uses leaf as an umbrella (© Penkdix Palme/Newsteam/SWNS.com)

Any animal that uses an umbrella is okay by me!

Man, did Friday take its sweet time getting here or what?  I’m hoping next week, which is only four days for me, will go by much more quickly.

Not much to report this week.  I didn’t combine any sugar, butter, and flour; I didn’t download the photos Shannon sent me from our beach trip; I didn’t see any of the animals doing anything worth noting.  Like I said, it was a slow week in real life and, apparently, in the land of McMania.

However, there’s definitely more going on this weekend.  Lots of sugar and butter and flour coming together, some birthday celebrating, and I bet I’ll catch Morgan and Monte being cute.

TGIF and have a great weekend!

No comments: