Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday, Four-Four-Fourteen

It’s my last day of “vacation,” as the McHusband jokingly referred to my maternity leave.  I have assured him, there were many days (most of them, actually) that I would rather be at work.  I am looking forward to being back in the real world during the day, but I’m dreading my new “normal” evenings and nights.  Luckily, Connor has some smiles for us these days and those help a lot.

0330141710a

Anyway…

I wanted to share these 53 Thoughts Every Girls Has While Shopping At Target.  Don’t pretend you don’t relate to at least half the list. Smile

I’m spending my morning out and about on my own while Connor and Ashley, the babysitter he’ll be staying with, get to know each other a little bit.  I sure hope he’s on his best behavior and Ashley doesn’t regret taking us on.

Hope you all have great weekends!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I very clearly remember the weekend before I had to return to work when Ethan was born. It seems like you just get settled into a routine and then you have to change it up all over again! You will miss Connor like crazy tho, I can garuntee that. It will really help you two to appreciate each other more! :)