Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy isn’t just a hit song

The video’s out of focus, but you still get the gist: Connor was a happy boy the morning this was taken.

We’re still figuring out the “mom’s-back-to-work” schedule a little bit.  Evenings are tough because there’s not much free time.  Morning’s are tough because, well, when AREN’T mornings tough?  Especially ones that start at 5:15.  Nothing good ever happens at that dark hour.

Sorry for the radio silence lately.  I just don’t have the time or desire, to be honest, and I’m very tired these days so I choose to go to bed rather than stay up playing on the computer.  One day I hope to make blogging a regular thing again.

Happy Hump Day!

P.S. Happy birthday to Shannon!  I can’t believe my baby sister is 31.  Let’s not talk about what that’s going to make me on MY birthday next week…

DSC_8808

No comments: