Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My little jumping bean

Connor loves that Johnny Jump-Up seat.  This past Sunday, I had it in the powder room doorway while I swept the foyer and dining room within his view.  These pictures are from a couple weekends ago.

DSC_1965

DSC_1955

DSC_1959

I was taking these pictures while waiting for the McHusband to get up.  Look at Connor’s face when he sees the McHusband coming down the stairs.

DSC_1967

DSC_1968

Of course, Monte had to join in.

DSC_1972

You know how there are pictures on the interweb of big dogs, and you just know that yes, it’s a big dog, but it’s also about perspective?  Well, this ended up being one of those pictures.

DSC_1974

And then there’s this one of Monte’s crazy face.

DSC_1971

Love my boys!
DSC_1975

1 comment:

Gma said...

So danged stinkin' cute!...all of them!