Monday, March 30, 2015

Best intentions

Well, I had planned to tell you guys today about some lemon bars I made over the weekend.  But, as always seems to happen, suddenly it’s 9:55 on Sunday night and I’ve barely had a minute to spare and it’s time for bed.

I would say check back tomorrow, but the McHusband and I are going to a concert tonight (I know, who do we think we are, college students?!) so there will be no blogging.  Actually, us going almost didn’t happen.  I can’t believe how busy all our babysitters and their friends are on a Monday night.  But we lucked out and finally found someone who didn’t already have plans.

I am looking forward to the short week, although Good Friday will be off to a busy start with us taking family photos in a nearby park so long as the weather cooperates.  But then the McHusband is going into the office and Connor will spend at least part of the day at daycare.  I am very much looking forward to some chill time.

Hope the rest of you had good weekends!  I hope to be back here on Wednesday with those lemon bars.

No comments: