Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

In honor of Christmas, I thought I'd show you some of what I did in the house for the holiday.

I set up my carolers again. And that garland has white lights running through it. It's very festive at night, I promise.
















In the dining room, I traded out the brown fall decor on the buffet for red and shiny items.





































Good thing I have my clothes on! You've all seen the email about "how do you know it's a guy who took this picture" and it's because there's a naked and not too attractive man reflected in a mirror on the wall, right? Gotta be careful with those reflective surfaces.





















I bought these red candleholders during an after-Valentine's Day sale at Hallmark. I've never used them in February, I only use them at Christmas.





































Hope you guys got your halls all decked out!

No comments: