Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tacky Times Two

My neighbor, Tawnya, hosted a Christmas-themed ladies night at her house this past Friday. For those who wanted to participate, there were cookie and ornament exchanges plus a tacky sweater competition. I made cookies, bought an ornament, and borrowed a sweater from Bri. She had several to choose from and this one garnered her second place at a party she attended. Well, it's a runner-up no more. I am proud to announce that I won the Tackiest Sweater title.
















My prize for winning is a sweater and cap meant for a wine bottle. So yes, of course my kitchen counter now boasts a wine bottle wearing its very own tacky sweater.

2 comments:

Gma said...

And to think that someone actually bought that sweater to wear!

McMom said...

I can't tell much about the sweater from the picture, but one thing can be said about it... it is an award WINNER!!! McMom