Thursday, December 9, 2010

What?!

Who would've ever thought that I'd one day be wearing skinny jeans? And I'm not talking about my skinny vs. fat jeans. I'm talking those trendy, legging-like, tapered-at-the-ankle jeans.





















I'm not sure Stacy and Clinton would approve, but I think I pull the look off okay and I may never be able to do it again so it's now or never.





















I'm going to a party both nights this weekend. I just hope I still fit into my skinny jeans come Sunday.

3 comments:

McMom said...

All that is missing is your faux fur vest with the broken zipper worn open.... c'mon ... let me SEE it!!! No, really, if it now belongs to your mom or Bri -- it is okay!! Love ya -- McMom

Gma said...

No vest in my closet! Took you a few years, but I think you look pretty darned cute and oh, so "stylin"!

Jenny said...

You look awesome Steph!!!