Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dancin'!

Lyla showed us her recital dances when we visited. Bri had told me how everyone - Bri, my mom, Nate, and Shannon - cried while watching her. Well, I have to admit, I teared up during Lyla's living room performance. What is it about these kids that can break your heart and make it overflow at the same time?


And the Wiggle-Wiggle song and dance:


You wouldn't guess it by how much she enjoyed dancing for us, but she wasn't too happy about being up on the stage for the recital. Don't worry, Lyla, I see MANY more dance routines in your future.

3 comments:

Gma said...

Well of course I got teary ... after all, that's one of the things I do best!

Hmmm... wonder if it will be a problem at a t-ball game???

Grammie said...

To G'ma -- from Grammie Mc...
It WILL!!!

Jenny said...

That was about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Way to go Lyla!