Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Cookout

Let's see, it's June 5th so it seems an appropriate time to blog about the Memorial Day Weekend cookout we went to at Chelle and Jeremy's last weekend. Hey, cut me some slack, Memorial Day was really late this year so it was probably going to show up here in June no matter what.

Anyway, as always, we had a great time hanging out with everyone. Who was there? Bruce and Heather were there with their girls, Jovyn came down from VA, Terry and Vickie, Shawn and Vanessa, neighbors Kendall and Adam, coworker Hustler, and Kevin S. graced us with his presence (and Kristen's yummy cookies) later in the evening.
































The neighbors, Kendall and Adam.
















Heather was giving me a hard time about my pants being too big. What do you think?
















While we girls were out on the patio causing trouble, the rest of the gang was on the screened-in porch.
















At one point, I went inside to refill my drink, and when I got back I saw that my camera had been used to take some, uh, interesting shots.































































A few random shots just cuz.


































































It was another great night spent with good friends. I'm not gonna get all sappy, but the McHusband and I are lucky to have these people in our lives.

It doesn't matter if we're just hanging out at someone's house, out to dinner on a Friday night, celebrating a birthday or helping each other with some project - I appreciate all those shared moments and love all the memories we're making.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you have some pants that fit you better than those did!!! Are those some MOM Jeans you had somewhere? They look like falling off too big!!! Making memories is special fun... McMom