Friday, March 27, 2015

Sick. Sick. And tired.

Tuesday morning, Connor woke up having thrown up.  I didn’t hear him complain about it so I don’t know if it happened shortly before he woke up for the day or in the middle of the night.  All I know is, it was a mess.  Meatballs in red sauce, blueberries, peas…  YUCK!

Into the bath he went, into the washer went the bedding, and off to daycare and work we went.  Connor didn’t have a fever and while his appetite wasn’t what it usually was, he seemed generally fine.

He still hasn’t been eating normally, but he has been acting fine so I’m hopeful a few more days past the puking’ll set him straight.

That was Tuesday morning.  Well, Wednesday night/Thursday morning from 1:00 to 6:00 or so, the McHusband was up and sick to his stomach.  He didn’t go to work yesterday.  Ashley, the sitter, said that one little girl went home sick on Wednesday and another didn’t show up on Thursday because SHE was sick.

I really hope Connor wasn’t Patient Zero.  I honestly thought he was sick because the food was too rich for him.  We checked him for a fever and since he was acting more or less normal, we sent him to daycare.

I haven’t been sick (yet), but I have been tired this week.  Staying up for almost 24 hours on Saturday has been hard to recover from.  The party was worth it, but I’m glad St. Patrick’s Day is only once a year.

TGIF!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

ugh this was us a few weeks ago! Brecken threw up ONCE and I thought it was a fluke so we took her to church, had friends over, etc that day. Since then TEN of us have gotten the stomach bug...mostly family, but a few friends too. Whatever's going around is NASTY!

Erika said...

I feel your pain. In February all 3 of us got it. Horrible!!! Hope all is better next week!