Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Before and after sneak peek

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I'm pretty sure no one wants to read about my nightly watering schedule or see video of me steamcleaning all the carpet in the house in anticipation of Kevin's allergies.

The McHusband took a few pictures of the front yard yesteday after he mowed, and he just happened to take a picture of the front walk from the same vantage point as I did on Mother's Day.

You know what? I was all impressed by that coincidence until I remembered just now that he'd probably checked my blog at some point and had seen that picture.

You might remember this picture from my original Flowerpalooza '09 post.


Here's what that areas looks like now with mulch and slightly taller flowers.


The flowers have a ways to go before they're too impressive, but I think we're off to a pretty good start.

Because I'm feeling especially guilty about not having been a good blogger lately, I'm gonna share one more picture. Here's the whole front yard. Click on it to see it bigger and better.

Not quite Yard of the Month yet, but I think we might be closing in...

No comments: