Monday, May 18, 2009

Jeff Dunham

The McHusband and I, along with some friends, went to the Jeff Dunham show last night. Jeff's a ventriloquist that you've probably heard of or seen a clip of but might not realize it. I'd definitely heard of him, but I hadn't really seen his act so I was looking forward to the show, and he didn't disappoint.

My favorite puppet of his was Walter. For some reason, Walter reminds me of the McDad. Those who know him (the McDad, not Walter) should let me know if you think I'm crazy or not.

Here's a clip from the David Letterman show.


If you ever get a chance to see this guy live, I recommend it.

4 comments:

McMom said...

That must have been FUN! I LOVE Walter!! McMom

McMom said...

I must admit... my first comment was sent w/o completely reading your post............Walter reminding you of McDad.........had me LOL LOL for SURE!!! Gotta love him though.............You should have been here for this past week!!! LOL LOL McMom

McMom said...

To be honest..... I can only hope McDad is that entertaining for you!!! McMOM

Gma said...

ROFL -- watched the video and all I could see was McDad!!!!!