Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Workin' on his fitness

Chase spent some time in Charlotte with Grammie last week and she caught him doing push-ups. He's got a lot of crawling ahead of him and he apparently wants to be in shape to go as far as possible as quickly as possible when Jenny turns her head for two seconds. Cuz that's every new crawler's diabolical plan, right?


Jenny sent me the next picture. A dog toy and a brick fireplace - how could Chase resist something not meant for him sitting on something potentially dangerous?


We're excited to see Kevin, Jenny, and Chase in a few weeks when they visit over Memorial Day weekend. Guess I better give Tori the heads-up that we've got another crawler coming...

3 comments:

McMom said...

I am not sure if Chase will be as fast as Lyla by Memorial Day weekend....but I guess anything is possible. I am sure there will be many eyes on him to keep him - and the animals - out of harms way!!! Grammie

Gma said...

Future Iron Men of America -- watch out! Jenny, how in the world you managed to snap him with that "do you dare me" look on his face at the fireplace is beyond me. I'm thinking between his being mobile and his investigative skills - YOU GUYS ARE HEADED FOR A MESS OF TROUBLE!!

Jenny said...

Yes I know that I am entering the world of power struggle!!! He is strong willed and determined and that look on his face captured his current little personality!! I am holding on because I know that we are in for a wild ride :).