Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paaaaaah-tay!

We went to Shawn and Vanessa's for a post-holiday party on Saturday. There was food, friends, and Partini.

First, though, an announcement.

Two of the people in this picture are going to be throwing the third person a baby shower in a few months.













Vickie's pregnant! She's due mid-July, and we are super thrilled for her and Terry.

You know how it is at a party, everyone gathers in the kitchen.
























Shannon got me Partini for Christmas so I took it with me on Saturday and we girls played a rousing round of the game. I'm proud to say that my team won, woohoo!













My team, a.k.a. The Winners.













Vanessa and Jennifer had more fun than I thought possible with the "Wild" coasters. Here's the most blog-appropriate picture I can provide.













And there's Paris-Britney! You might remember her from our cookout this past summer.

I think I'm going to let some pictures speak for themselves.
















































As always, we had a great time. Thanks, Shawn and Vanessa!

2 comments:

McMom said...

I remember Paris-Britney!! She's a HOTTY!! I get certain vibes from that photo of the expectant Vicki and the TWO in the photo with her.. Looks like you all had a GREAT party -- whatever the season/reason!!!

Gma said...

So when are one of you girls going to find Paris-Britney a Joe-Bob? Doesn't seem quite fair that she has to fly solo at your parties!

Congrats Vickie and Terry!