Saturday, January 9, 2010

Recipe Recap: Chicken Spaghetti

I've been a blog slacker this week, huh? Not much to report on this end. It was back to life as we know it after the holidays with work, the gym, and stuff.

Before that, though, I used my new cookbook to make a homecooked meal for the McHusband and me. I went with the Chicken Spaghetti, and it's a keeper. I realized why we liked it; it tasted a lot like the Pampered Chef Chicken Ring. Oh, and another reason it's a keeper: it heats up very well and makes yummy leftovers for days and days. And days. I didn't realize that I was making enough for an army so the next time I make this, I'll be adjusting the recipe and probably making half as much.

This is a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Looks pretty, doesn't it?













Then I added cheese to the top.













Remember what I said about having lots of leftovers?













I'm glad my first PW recipe was a success. I'm looking forward to trying lots more.

2 comments:

Gma said...

Chicken, spaghetti and cheese (3 cups no less!), what's not to like!

Sounds yummy, thinking I'm going to have to give it a try.

McMom said...

Yum.... sounds like a keeper to me too... Looks like you could invite 2-3 more couples to enjoy it with you!