Friday, July 8, 2011

Flowers and fireworks for the Fourth

I took these pictures the day after our cookout. I think one of the mum close-ups might actually work in our dining room. I need something red for one of the walls and I'm thinking I can have it blown up and printed on canvas. I mean, I know I can have it done, I just have to look into how much it'll cost.
































I think one of these would work for my art project. I like the first one better.
































The fireworks probably aren't what you're thinking they are, unless you're Vickie and you remember that we both have these.
















The red and blue towels are actually for other holidays (Valentine's Day and Christmas). Shhh, it'll be our little secret.
















Okay, that's it for Fourth of July except for a certain Li'l Sparkler's birthday party. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Gma said...

I understand (well, dah!) the red towel for Valentine's Day and Christmas. The blue one has me stumped though --- unless you're celebrating Hanukkah?

I think your pic would be awesome as a 4-block cryptic. Probably the cost of a small car, but would be an awesome wow factor for that wall.
Do you remember the name of the online place that is always running specials on having canvases printed?

McMom said...

Great idea, but I think you could venture to some local gardens, or home improvement store and get some other flower pics before deciding... and if you decide on something McSanta would be willing to work that out... I think Zachary is probably a little firecracker rather than a sparkler! Or both!! Love, McMom