Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girls Night: Dinner and drinks

This post is LOOOOOOOONG overdue. We girls actually went out mid-June and here we are in the middle of July. Oops.

The group consisted of Chelle, Heather, Vanessa, Dr. Vanessa, her sister-in-law Jenna, and me. We went to dinner at Humble Pie, which we all highly recommend. We went because two of my coworkers really like it and suggested it and I'm so glad I listened to them. Humble Pie has a great patio and they do food small-plates style, which meant we all got to try lots of different dishes but not leave the restaurant stuffed to the gills (a.k.a. we had room for drinks).

Chelle looked fabulous in her orange dress.





















Dr. Vanessa and Jenna.
















Heather, who's going to love being in one of my infamous cockeyed pictures.





















And Vanessa and me.

















We were downtown so we walked back to Heather's car to put our umbrellas away (the weather was iffy when we first got down there), then we headed to our first after-dinner spot: Five Star.

Vanessa and I are getting good at self-portraits.





















Unfortunately, this was pretty much the most action in the joint.
















So we left and went in search of greener pastures. And Vanessa and I practiced our self-portraiting. Must be why we're getting better - we never pass up an opportunity to take a picture of ourselves.





















More to come. And I promise, it won't be mid-August before I finish. Mid-week maybe...

No comments: