Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meet Henry Milo

Sara had her baby boy just past midnight Thursday night/Friday morning, which was her due date. She took to calling him Cornbread during her pregnancy so I need to get out of the habit of thinking about him as a delectable Southern side dish.

Look at those cheeks!
















Henry even opened his eyes a little during my visit.





















He also made this face. Guess it's tough acclimating to the real world.
















Sara ended up with a c-section so recovery was going about as well as
could be expected. The drugs were helping. Better living through chemistry!





















Henry Milo was 7lbs6oz and 19in long. And just as cute as could be.
















Thanks, Sara and Cliff, for letting Anna and me visit on Saturday, and for letting me hog the baby the whole time. What can I say, I just can't resist a younger man! Right, McHusband?

2 comments:

McMom said...

And maybe you will get to meet yet another younger man when you travel to Charlotte this coming weekend! McMom

Gma said...

That third picture is just too cute!

Congratulations! Glad to hear all went well.