Monday, September 29, 2008

Down to 2 people, 2 dogs, and 2 cats...

...but we're still up to 2 houses. We sold both fish tanks and the fish. The dining room looked so nice this past weekend with the fish tank gone and the huge dog crate moved out into the garage for the open house.














We also bagged some store-bought cookies and tied them closed with a tag I'd made that had a picture of our house and some of the important info listed on it. If only we'd had more visitors, I know someone would've bought the house based solely on my marketing efforts. See for yourself:





























Certain information has been blacked out to protect the innocent. I don't want any crazy internet stalkers showing up saying they saw my house on the internet. Wait, isn't that exactly what happens when we have a showing...?

No comments: