Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mellow Mushroom

We had dinner at Mellow Mushroom last night. We went there for Ben's birthday and were joined by his brother and sister, his wife, Robin, and friends including Kevin, Byron, Lisa, and Melaney. By the way, Ben, thanks for being born when you were. It was great how that coincided with Mellow Mushroom's $3 pint night. We all appreciated it.

I don't have any pictures from last night, but I'll leave you with a few web sites.
  • Mellow Mushroom - I had the white pizza (minus the fresh tomatoes) and it was delicious.
  • The Cupcake Shoppe - Robin picked up assorted cupcakes from here and mine, chocolate with cream cheese icing, was very good. Looks like the web site is under construction, which is disappointing, but I'm going to include it anyway. I mean, just like the highways here in NC, construction on the site will be done someday. That day may not be in the forseeable future, but it's coming.
  • Armadillo Grill - I'm on a restaurants-in-downtown-Raleigh kick so I'm going to include this one, too. Ben's sister got him a gift certificate to the Armadillo Grill so that's the connection. What, you thought I was just going to add some random restaurant to the list? We've been there a few times for a late-night snack after being out downtown and it really hits the spot.

No comments: