Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ode to Fish City















Fish City, how I love thee
With your margaritas so yummy.
And those fish tacos -
Divine, scrumptious, downright heavenly.
Fish City, won't you please come to Raleigh?

Okay, so that was a plea shamelessly and not very well hidden in my ode. Seriously, Fish City, I'm down on my knees begging you to bring your margaritas and delicious spicy tartar fish taco sauce to North Carolina. I'm just not sure I can go another two years without one of your fish tacos.

And I'm not the only one who loves Fish City. The McInlaws ate there the night they arrived in Dallas and they were kind enough to bring leftovers home so that the McHusband and I could have some for a late-night snack after our flight from NC to Dallas. And guess where we went to lunch the next day? Fish City! See, we just can't get enough.

I noticed my picture of the outside of the restaurant is a little off center. Well, if you'd had three margaritas, your pictures might be a tad off, too.

No comments: