Thursday, May 13, 2010

Keepin' it real

How do you keep it exciting? Do you invest in toys? Maybe you bring in a third party. For sure you have to try new moves. The costs can add up, but considering how good it is for you, I think it's worth it.

New clothes are the ticket for me. It seems silly, but something new makes me look forward to doing it again. I know the new outfit's just going to get messed up and I'll be more than ready to take it off, but when I put it on, I feel good.

I got some new tops last night and I've already picked out my outfit for tonight. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this before wearing the new stuff - it takes away some of the fun of seeing me in it for the first time.

I'm going with the black and white striped top for boot camp tonight.


Had you going there for a minute, didn't I? :) It = exercise, people. My mom reads this blog. The McHusband's mom reads this blog, I can't talk about IT!

I stopped at Walmart on the way home from the Y last night and invested in some $5 and $7 tank tops for working out. (Apparently stripes cost $2.)

I like the gray one's extra detail at the hip and neckline.


I stayed away from white tank tops because by the end of the workout I'd look like I was trying to win a wet t-shirt contest. And we all know that ain't gonna happen.

1 comment: