Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another McWedding: Part III

The wedding took place at the Weymouth Center. We weren't inside much, but it seemed like a nice enough place. I have a feeling, though, that the exterior is what won Andy and Jill over. At one point, I just walked around to see what I could see.

And now you get to see. See?


This fountain was hidden away in the woods.




This is the view from where the squirrel was cooling his, uh, belly.


Uh oh, I've been spotted!


The McMom took some pictures with our camera. I particularly like this one. Uh, McMom, would you like to explain?


The bride and groom, and the groom and his (and the McHusband's) cousin.




Daniel and Macy, Andy's niece, got along famously.




They weren't the only ones out on the dance floor.




And look who's not out on the dance floor. The McHusband and I never made it out there, and I think Macy wore Daniel out.


We had a great time at the wedding, and it was really nice to get to visit with people we'd just seen but don't seen often enough. I hope it's not too long before our next opportunity to spend time together rolls around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can explain... I think... it wasn't alcohol related I am sure! I THINK I was TRYING to get a picture of Macie and those 2 people MOVED and completely hid her...or not... she was flitting like a butterfly all over the dancefloor! She was having a ball!