Monday, September 20, 2010

Girls' Night

I went out with some girlfriends this weekend for a triple D night: dinner, drinks, and dancing.

We started with some drinks at my house.
















Left to right: Vanessa, Heather, Chelle, Emilie (Heather's friend from VA), and moi


Heather is married to Bruce, who Jeremy used to work with.
















Emilie was kind enough to be our DD for the night so we all piled into her car to head downtown.
















Vanessa was in charge of the GPS...until I realized she was holding it upside down.
















Guess who met us at dinner? Vickie! Yep, she left her boys at home and joined us at The Irregardless Cafe. It was really great to hang out with her and catch up in person.
















After dinner, Chelle was craving one of Sullivan's signature Knockout Martinis so we stopped in the restaurant's bar for a pre-dancing drink.
















Then it was on to Bogart's for the rest of the night.






























































Some views from above:
















































Doesn't Vanessa look downright predatory in this picture? I guess I should be flattered as she seems to have her sights set on me.
















Hey, look, there I am wearing pink and being really sweaty again. I really need to break that habit.
















What do you think, were they having fun or what?

















































We stayed until they kicked us out, but we weren't done having fun yet. I'll be back with more pictures from our walk back to the car.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Sure looks like there was a fair amount of sippin' and stompin'!