Friday, September 24, 2010

Girls' Night: The End

Actually, "The Ends" might be more appropriate. You'll see.

So we shut the place down but we were able to get one good picture of all of us as we left.
















And I got one, um, interesting picture of Vanessa and Emilie.
















Apparently Vanessa had a different kind of dancing on her mind...
















I've got no explanation for this one.















Girls, I hope you'll forgive me for posting this one.





















Maybe I can redeem myself with a self-buttrait.
















We got a kick out of this bumper sticker.

































One last sweaty self-portrait...















Can't wait to do it again, ladies!
{Again, sorry for the formatting issues. I don't know what's up with Blogger lately.}

No comments: