Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recipe Recap: Brownie-PB Fudge Pie

I don't know why, but I had a vision of this pie and knew I had to make it. Kim's Halloween party was the perfect opportunity, especially since I could decorate the pie with a chocolate icing spiderweb and spiders.
















I used my big springform pan - seems like it's about 10 inches in diameter. The bottom layer was brownies-from-a-box. I used Betty Crocker Triple Chunk mix, my favorite for making brownies. The middle layer was peanut butter fudge and I topped it all off with a marshmallow-cream cheese frosting, which I think could've been a touch more marshmallow-y but was still good and you couldn't beat it in the easy-to-make department. Only three ingredients!
































Okay, okay, enough of my artwork. You ready to see the layers in action?
















Chocolate? Peanut butter? Marshmallow cream? Count me in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was an ORIGINAL creation??? I AM impressed!! Did you use your pnut butter fudge recipe? That isn't an ingredient -- you had to make it first, right? Really cute and I am SURE yuuuummmy!!! McMom

Gma said...

OMG - I'll take two slices please!